Velcro Dog

We are quickly learning why Vizslas are sometimes referred to as 'velcro' dogs.

If Royal is awake, he is either a) in your arms, b) in your lap, or c) under your feet. If you get up, even for a brief second, Royal gets up with you.



Several times I've found myself looking around the room for my little puppy only to find he's standing patiently between my feet, waiting for me to make my next move.

What are we doing Mom?



And since we have such an easygoing companion, we have taken Royal just about everywhere with us.

He's gone to Eatzi's for lunch, Taco Diner for dinner, Lowes, the local pet store and Pinkberry. He's quite the fixture in Uptown Dallas.


He even watches How I Met Your Mother with Dad on the couch....


I am sure there will come a day when his separation anxiety will become the bane of my existence. But for now, I find this incredibly endearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment