The Duck

About a week ago, my husband and I went shopping for little Royal. We bought food, treats, a bed, leash, collar, and of course a variety of toys.

Being that this is my first puppy, I wanted everything to be perfect.

So, I must admit, I was a little turned off when my husband picked out this toy duck.





Don't get me wrong, its a fine toy. Its stuffing free, it squeaks, it meets all the basic requirements for my 'rambunctious' pup.




Its just, well, its ugly.



I mean since when do ducks come in leopard print?? Or is it camo?





And there were so many better, more aesthetically pleasing, options. There was a squirrel, a raccoon, a cute little mouse. But no, my husband insisted on the duck.


And naturally, this is my pup's absolute most favorite toy in the whole world.




He carries it everywhere.



He's such a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment