Finding Royal

On Friday, we'll be bringing our little man home for the first time. Its been quite the process.....

After waiting for months, we finally received word we had our choice of a male puppy in a litter of 9 (5 boys, 4 girls).

Three weeks after the puppies were born, we drove to Centerville, TX to pick the one who would be ours.

Immediately, one stood out.




And he's not just a pretty face, though he certainly is that....




He's playful....





And loving....



And most importantly, the little guy loves FOOD!

That's him on top, in the orange collar, stretching for a spot at the buffet.


I think our little couch potato found the right home ;)

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that you said you picked your dog up in Centerville and I was wondering if you bought it from Creekside Kennels and what do you think about them? I lost my Vizsla to cancer last week and we are considering another dog...but there are many kennels and I just feel very uncertain about buying from other than an individual. Can you please let me know? email acallan921@gmail.com thks!

    ReplyDelete