Gator

I've come to realize that Royal is part alligator.

See the resemblence?


That's Royal on the bottom.

During his first week home, our trainer gave him the name 'furry alligator' because of his tendency to snap.....at fingers, noses, toys.....anything really. And although he hasn't bitten anyone or anything in months, the name has stuck. He'll always be my 'gator'.

But it wasn't until summer that I realized just how much 'gator' Royal has in him.

Despite his rocky introduction to swimming, Royal has taken to the water like....well....a gator.


He absolutely loves it....we literally can't keep him out of the water.


Royal was born to be a gator.

2 comments:

  1. he is such a gator!!! I'm so glad you found me so I could get back in touch with your blog. your posts are so funny! Can't wait to follow regularly now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I love it :) My boyfriend and I recently got our first vizsla this past December!

    ReplyDelete